Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5 days.

Five days. Time for a first post.

I'm still not sure about this blog thing. I don't know, if I want this to be in German or in English and I don't know what to write, but five days from today I'm going away. For one year. And I know I won't send regular emails to all the important people in my life. I'm too lazy for that (sorry). So here you have it. A blog. I'm a hipster now...

On Monday I'm leaving for Lincoln, Nebraska where I'll go to college for the next two semesters. Here's how I feel about that at the moment: AAAAAAAAHOHMYGODHELP!!!

I'm nervous. Not scared really, more impatient. I want to be there already. All this packing and planning and saying goodbye is not good for me. When I think about everything that needs to be done I get dizzy... That's why I've been putting off starting this thing here. (Procrastination is an art.)

I hate this weird in between stage I'm in. I can't really make any plans. Not here, because I'll be gone soon and not there because I have no idea what's waiting for me. I want to see all my friends before I go, but when I'm with them I can't even sit still, because I keep thinking about how many pairs of shoes I can fit in my suitcase... That makes me sound girlier than I am. I'm rambling. Sorry. My point is I feel like part of me is already gone and I find it extremely annoying to deal with all the "here-stuff", but at the same time I want to pretend that I'm not going away at all...

That's it for now I guess... I promise I'll get better at blogging.

1 comment:

  1. me gustó.
    tenés la misma pantalla como yo. me lo robaste!
    puta!
    te kiero.

    ReplyDelete